Dear colleagues,
You are invited to participate in a research study about the work experiences of librarians with a visible or invisible chronic illness or condition. The purpose of this research is to better understand the ways that professionals face and overcome the challenges associated with their chronic condition in the workplace.

If you agree to participate in this research, I ask you to complete a survey lasting approximately 15-20 minutes. The survey will be conducted online through the Qualtrics survey tool.

For more information about the survey, including your consent to participate, and to participate in the study, please click the link below:

https://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3dVkaHCxieoVTgx

If you have any questions about the study, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. This study (Pro-00095114) has been approved by the Institutional Review Board of the University of South Carolina Office of Research Compliance. If you have any questions about your rights as a research participant, you may call the ORC at (803) 777-7095.

Thank you,

Susan Rathbun-Grubb, MSLS, PhD
Associate Professor
University of South Carolina