We are in the process of transitioning from Elsevir/bepress repository
software to TIND. We use their search API to populate our faculty
scholarship pages, student journal pages and research center pages. TIND
serves up MARCXML and we use javascript to parse it and format it based on
the item type (article, book, contribution to book, etc.) The new system
should be live in one month.
Michael Lindsey
UC Berkeley School of Law