Hello to the ToS Working Group,

Please see the request for feedback below. We want to hear from you!!

The DLF Technologies of Surveillance (ToS) Working Group is seeking community feedback for its future directions. We are asking members of the DLF community to share your views via two brief surveys:

Group name and topic areas
Co-convener nominations/self-nominations
  • This is a nomination form for the Working Group's next co-convener
  • Survey closes January 23
  • Nominations will appear on a voting ballot to be distributed via the DLF listserv on January 27.
    • The voting period for the co-convener ballot will close on February 7, and the new co-convener will be announced in early February.
  • Link to survey: https://ucdenver.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50xchDB7fejakK1

For question or comments, please contact one or both of the current co-conveners: Scott Young and Shea Swauger.

We thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives on the ToS Working Group.

Scott W. H. Young (he/him)
Associate Professor, UX & Assessment Librarian
Montana State University
Editor at Weave: Journal of Library User Experience
scottwhyoung.com

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH