**Please excuse cross-postings**

Hello!

Do you work in academic library technology or e-resources? If so, we'd
greatly appreciate your taking the time to fill out our brief 5-minute
survey!

Seamless Access (https://seamlessaccess.org/), a non-profit collaboration
of Higher Ed IT, librarians, and content providers, is developing services
and recommended best practices to improve access to licensed scholarly
content. While traditionally access has been based on IP-addresses (e.g.,
EZProxy), Seamless Access is working with IT, libraries, and researchers to
transition to SAML-based federated identity management (FIM).

In order to deliver the best solutions, Seamless Access needs to better
understand how FIM is implemented at higher education libraries. Please
take 5 minutes to fill out the following survey:

*Link to Survey *
<https://bostoncollege.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0Cbp6fmldW3iLFb>

The survey will remain open until March 27th. Thank you very much for your
interest and your time! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to
contact me.
Emily Singley
Head of Systems & Applications
Boston College Libraries
140 Commonwealth Ave. | Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3801
Pronouns: she, her, hers
617-552-2918