For those interested in the Southeast!

How do I get started learning the software and data skills I know I need to develop in my role? What is Git? How can OpenRefine make my work easier? Should TidyData be on my radar?

Join us at the Madren Conference Center<https://www.clemson.edu/madren/conference/> at Clemson University on March 16-17 for a 2-day Library Carpentry workshop to get started on these essential skills. Library Carpentry<https://librarycarpentry.org/> is made by people working in library- and information-related roles to help you:

      *   automate repetitive, boring, error-prone tasks

      *   create, maintain and analyze sustainable and reusable data

      *   work effectively with IT and systems colleagues

      *   better understand the use of software in research

      *   and much moreā€¦

    We hope to see you there!

    Registration and more information: https://shlake.github.io/2020-03-16-Clemson/

    Questions? Contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

    Megan Sheffield
    Data Services Librarian
    Clemson University

    864-656-5185