From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andreas Orphanides
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 3:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Mobile access to IP-authenticated resources

As far as non-proxy solutions go, I think full tunnelling would probably be the only option that I can think of that would reliably allow IP-authenticated access to an arbitrary resource. I suppose some vendors might allow shibboleth or similar authentication at their site depending on how your subscription is configured, but that doesn't seem like it'd be a super convenient option to me.