Dear All,

2020 marks 10 years of the Open Preservation Foundation. In honour of this
occasion, we are hosting a global conference to celebrate together with our
members and friends in the digital preservation community. OPFCON
<https://openpreservation.org/event/opfcon/> will take place on 10 June at
the Austrian National Library in Vienna.

We are now offering sponsorship opportunities for OPFCON on a first-come,
first-served basis. Becoming a sponsor is a great way to demonstrate your
support for open sustainable digital preservation. Each package also
delivers a range of benefits, from complimentary registrations, speaking
and networking opportunities, to promoting your organisation’s brand, and
more.

For details of the packages and to learn how you can become a sponsor,
visit the OPFCON event page <https://openpreservation.org/event/opfcon/>.

We received a fantastic response to our call for contributions, and OPFCON
promises to be an exciting event. We are asking for your support to make
this a truly special celebration of the OPF’s 10-year anniversary.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/