Hello everyone,

The deadline for DLF’s GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards for free registration for the Art Libraries Society of North America Annual Conference has been extended to this Friday, February 21st.

We are also accepting submissions for our Cross-Pollinator award to attend the American Institute for Conservation Annual Meeting, taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah from May 19-23, 2020. The deadline for the AIC award is March 13th.

DLF’s GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards send DLF affiliates to its partner organizations’ annual meetings in the GLAM fields. Awards cover the cost of conference registration. Applicants are welcome to apply for both the ARLIS/NA and AIC awards on the same application.  Full details about our GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Awards and link to application can be found on our web site. Anyone affiliated with a DLF member organization may apply.

Please share with anyone who may be interested.

Best,
Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter | she/her/hers

Program Associate
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation

diglib.org | clir.org