*What’s new in veraPDF 1.16?*Thursday 20 February at 16:00 CET

This webinar will provide a user’s guide to the latest version of veraPDF
(1.16). We will walk through:

   - The latest fixes and new features:
      - Added support for Function objects in PDF
      - Added detection of the XMP encoding
      - More robust PDF parsing in case of critical low-level syntax errors
      - Optimized memory usage for more efficient batch processing with a
      large number of validation errors
      - Support for drag & drop of input files
   - How we are working towards PDF/UA validation:
      - Added support for Tagging structure of PDF
   - How do you report a bug or request a new feature?
   - Q&A

*Speakers*
Carl Wilson, Open Preservation Foundation
Boris Doubrov, Dual Lab

*Date and time*
Thursday 20 February at 16:00 CET. The webinar will last approximately 45
minutes.

*Registration*
Remaining places are now available. Register here
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8815815893126/WN_xR5QnSt4TByDFho49x0AjA>.

OPF members get priority registration for our webinars, and remaining
places are made available to the community. Sign up to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe> to be the first to hear about our
next webinars. The recording and slides will be available to OPF members
afterwards.

*About veraPDF*
veraPDF is an open source PDF/A validator, covering all parts of the PDF/A
standards. veraPDF is sustained and maintained by the Open Preservation
Foundation. Dual Lab provides active user support and carries out
maintenance and bug fixes. The PDF Association’s PDF Validation TWG
continues in its role resolving ambiguities arising from veraPDF’s usage in
the field, and promoting adoption of PDF/A and veraPDF by developers
worldwide.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

*Open Preservation Foundation*
*http://openpreservation.org/ <http://openpreservation.org/>*

To find out more about becoming a member of the OPF visit:
https://openpreservation.org/join/