Thank you, Scott.

I am grateful for this opportunity and look forward to the work. I’m also deeply thankful for the efforts of our founding co-conveners Shea Swauger and Yasmeen Shorish. The vision and energy required for building and sustaining a working group like this is a real achievement and I am so appreciative—it has offered all of us the opportunity to gather and respond to shared concerns.

As Scott indicated, we will be in touch soon with plans for 2020.

Michelle

--

Michelle Gibeault (she/her)

Scholarly Engagement Librarian for the Humanities

Howard-Tilton Memorial Library | Tulane University

[log in to unmask] | (504) 247-1821

Schedule an appointment