Please join me in welcoming the three new 2020 elected Coordinating
Committee <https://ndsa.org/leadership/> members: Courtney Mumma, Daniel
Noonan, and Nathan Tallman.

Courtney C. Mumma,is an archivist and a librarian. She is the Deputy
Director of the Texas Digital Library consortium, a collective of
university libraries working towards open, sustainable, and secure digital
heritage and scholarly communications. She has over a decade of experience
in open source software development and maintenance, infrastructure support
and digital preservation good practice and education.

Daniel Noonan, Associate Professor/Digital Preservation Librarian at The
Ohio State University, plays a key role in developing a trusted digital
preservation ethos and infrastructure at The Ohio State University
Libraries (OSUL). This position contributes strategy and expertise, and
provides leadership through close collaboration with faculty, staff, and
other leaders in OSUL’s Information Technology, Preservation &
Reformatting, Special Collections & Archives, Archival Description and
Access, and Publishing and Repository Services groups. Previously, he was
OSUL’s Electronic Records/Digital Resources Archivist and Electronic
Records Manager/Archivist. Simultaneously, Dan was an adjunct faculty
member for Kent State University, teaching an archives foundations course.

Nathan Tallman, Digital Preservation Librarian at Penn State University,
coordinates policies, workflows and practices to ensure the long-term
preservation and access of the University Libraries’ born-digital and
born-analog collections. He advises on equipment, infrastructure, and
vendors for Penn State digital content.  Nathan also helps manage access
systems by coordinating local practices and support for digital
collections.

Members of the NDSA Coordinating Committee serve staggered terms. We thank
our outgoing Coordinating Committee members, Carol Kussmann and Helel
Tibbo, for their service and many contributions. We are also grateful to
the very talented, qualified individuals who participated in this election.

To sustain a vibrant, robust community of practice, we rely on and deeply
value the contributions of all members, including those who took part in
voting.

Best wishes to all as we welcome Courtney, Dan, and Nathan to their new
roles within NDSA!

~ Bradley J. Daigle, Chair NDSA Leadership Team

--

Carol Kussmann
Digital Preservation Analyst