<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/fridaycenter.unc.edu/2020/03/11/impact-of-the-novel-coronavirus-on-friday-center-programming/__;!!OToaGQ!44vUSP1_Ue3bsGW0UsUmz9C4C4T5ohJKFHQi8gtdCNZuUNhzclOpTSPR1gLh84oio8P5u7Ei$>,
we regret to announce that we are cancelling the NC Serials Conference on
Friday, March 27, 2020. We will move ahead with issuing refunds to
registrants and sponsors. For questions about refunds, notify Anthony
Philpott <[log in to unmask]>. NCCU SLIS will aim to process refunds
over the course of the next 3 weeks. Please be patient as we work through
this process. For those who paid via check, a refund check will be sent in
the mail. We look forward to seeing everyone at the 2021 NC Serials Conference
next spring.

--
Maria Collins
Head, Acquisitions and Discovery