On Mar 12, 2020, at 3:44 PM, Stuart A. Yeates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Where can I find a list of Open Journal System (OJS) journals and their associated OAI-PMH data repository root URLs? I have all but finished successfully using OAI-PMH to harvest and then "read" the whole of ITAL, and I would like to apply the same process to other open access journals supported by OJS.
>
> I believe that many years ago there was a comprehensive list published
> by the PKP (who produce OJS) based on the homing signals OJS uses to
> check for updates. That's gone now (privacy reasons?), DOAJ is a great
> place to start, but many journals don't qualify for DOAJ.

Yes, this process is not simplistic. In the end I found a CSV file from the DOAJ. I then filtered the file for titles both in English as well as created using OJS. I then reverse engineer the resulting URLs. In the end few of the titles are really in English.

I suppose you could say I am doing both collection development as well as acquisitions. :)

--
Eric Morgan