☘️ In an attempt at cheerfulness during a difficult time, I wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day.☘️  As we are all aware, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing unprecedented changes and challenges to organizations at all levels, including hiring. I anticipate that the board will be rather quiet for the time being and hope that you are able to focus on staying healthy. CLIR has a distributed staff that works remotely, so I am here if you need help with the Job Board. I do have some extra co-workers at home, so please be patient if there is a delay in responding.

If you would like to share how COVID-19 has affected your work, CLIR is starting a blog to collect stories from library, information, and cultural heritage professionals responding to this historic challenge. You can propose a COVID-19 story and learn more about the series here<https://www.clir.org/2020/03/share-your-covid-19-story-with-clir/>. Wishing you all the best, Erin O'Donnell

Archivist<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2687>, Furman University

Metadata Management Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2692>, Temple University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.
Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Development & Outreach Assistant
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>