This #DLFteach Twitter chat is today, March 25, at 2 p.m. Eastern! Talk
about "Tools, Strategies, and Pedagogy for Distance Learning
<https://wiki.diglib.org/2020.03.25_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat>"
with co-hosts Sarah Moazeni (@sarahmoazeni) and Daria Hafner (@dhhafner) by
following questions tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle and responding with
the hashtag of #DLFteach.

This is a special edition pop-up event to address distance learning amidst
the pandemic and also in general. Please email me at [log in to unmask] if
you have any questions.

Best,
Martha Stuit, #DLFteach Twitter Chat Coordinator