Hi everyone,

I'm writing to share the agenda for the next Technologies of Surveillance all-group call, scheduled tomorrow, March 4, at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern. I've also attached the results from our most recent group survey, which we will discuss during the call.

Here's the meeting information:

Join Zoom Meeting: https://tulane.zoom.us/j/4627468171

Meeting ID: 462 746 8171

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Find your local number: https://tulane.zoom.us/u/axEcTX3Gl

Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow,

Scott Young and Michelle Gibeault, Co-Conveners

Scott W. H. Young (he/him)
Associate Professor, UX & Assessment Librarian
Montana State University
Editor, Weave: Journal of Library User Experience
Co-Convener, DLF Technologies of Surveillance
scottwhyoung.com

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH