Did you get the latest issue of CLIR Issues? From congratulations to CLIR's president for being elected to the American Academy of Arts & Sciences to news about the DLF program review, we have a lot going on here! We are also looking for your input on COVID (Re)Collections Blog Series, a DLF Forum Community Survey, and the DLF Working Groups. So check out the latest jobs on the board and then click on over catch up on CLIR news!

Research Librarian for Digital Humanities & History, University of California, Irvine Libraries

Systems and Discovery Services Librarian, University of California, Berkeley Library

Digital Projects Consultant, State Library of Oregon

Associate Dean for Academic Engagement, JMU Libraries

Associate Dean for Discovery, Access, and Technology, JMU Libraries

Technical Services Librarian, University of Idaho Library

Front-End UI/UX Designer, University of Rochester

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org