I hope that this email finds you and the people you care about safe and healthy. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, CLIR is starting a blog series to explore responses by library, cultural heritage, and information professionals. We are interested in hearing about the challenges COVID-19 has posed to you and/or your workplace, and how you are responding to them. We aim to create a platform for individuals and institutions to process and share their experiences—to help us support each other as we collectively adapt, grieve, and regrow. If you are interested in volunteering a short piece, fill out this form, but if you just don't have it in you to write, you can also volunteer to be interviewed about your experience by a CLIR staff member. I look forward to hearing your stories. - Erin

Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services, Stony Brook University

Technology and Web Services Librarian, University of Colorado

Research Services Developer, UCLA Library

Catalog Management Librarian, University of Iowa Libraries

Associate Dean for Content and Digital Initiatives, University of Arkansas

Associate Dean for Research and Learning, University of Arkansas

Head of Library Technology Services, East Carolina University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Development & Outreach Assistant

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org

Erin O’Donnell

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)