The Preservation Action Registries (PAR) initiative provides a mechanism to share preservation actions between digital preservation systems. PAR also allows users to share and import preservation workflows from an external ‘trusted’ source that can be used within your own environment.
This webinar will provide:
- A short introduction to PAR: what it does, how it benefits users
- An update on community stewardship of PAR
- Examples of new collaborations with other projects and organisations
- An overview and demo of the PAR 0.3 release
- Plans for our online workshop in the Summer
- What’s next and how can you get involved?