Have you looked at the Islandora FLOSS digital asset management system?

The latest version of Islandora is very adaptable and configurable, with a
pluggable architecture. It is highly scalable, and it is also available
(also free) in a containerized version that is easier to deploy and even
more scalable.

https://islandora.ca

This is not totally unbiased, as we have been working with Islandora for
almost 10 years, we contribute (a little) to its development, and we are
service providers.

Thanks,

Cary

--