  Dear All,

In case you haven't seen it, wonderful opportunity at the University of
Notre Dame: (https://apply.interfolio.com/76196).

From the job ad:

The University of Notre Dame Hesburgh Libraries seek a visionary, creative,
> and collaborative full-time faculty Director of the Navari Family Center
> for Digital Scholarship (NFCDS). The Director leads a robust, broadly
> interdisciplinary team of faculty and staff members, as well as student
> workers and guest postdoctoral researchers, and manages the NFCDS strategic
> direction, service portfolio, and operations. The university is undergoing
> a rapid expansion of digital programs (including the concurrent hiring of
> two additional NFCDS faculty), and the successful candidate will thrive in
> a culture of innovative service, strengthening the role of the Hesburgh
> Libraries as a support hub and partner for digital literacy, multimodal
> digital publishing, digital ethics, GIS research, research data management,
> data and statistical science, digital humanities scholarship, media
> archaeology, and other kinds of computational research and teaching. As the
> leader of an endowed center, the Director must possess excellent budget
> management skills, be eager to build research and service relationships
> across campus, and represent the University, the Libraries, and the Center
> at regional, national, and international levels.

The Hesburgh Library is also running concurrent faculty searches in the
Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship for Economics/Data Librarian
<https://apply.interfolio.com/76198>, and Business Librarian
<https://apply.interfolio.com/76237>.

Please feel free to write to me with any questions.

Best,
Dan

--
*Daniel Johnson, Ph.D.*
*English and Digital Humanities Librarian*

*University of Notre Dame*
250C Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3457