Hello CODE4LIB community,

Many aspects of digital infrastructure in cultural heritage are being
tested right now. As organizations all over the world have gone remote, we
are learning a lot about our ability to remotely manage and maintain our
systems. As access and demand for digital content increases, the
scalability and resilience of our infrastructure is also being tested. At
Small Data, we are conducting our second biennial survey on one of the
foundational building blocks of this infrastructure: digital storage.

https://smalldataindustries.typeform.com/to/NH6bSh

We would be very grateful if you could find 10 minutes in your day to
participate in our research so that we can continue to ensure that storage
systems and solutions meet the needs of people, institutions, and
businesses of all shapes and sizes in the cultural heritage community.
Statistical analysis of our findings will be published at
https://opensource.smalldata.industries.

Thanks!
--
Erin Barsan
Archives & Collections Information, Small Data Industries