Wow...this is a big question, isn't it? We're trying to speculate now whether large, in-person meetings will be possible in Spring 2021. I'm an optimistic person by nature; that said, I'm not confident that face-to-face meetings of more than 20 people are going to be possible. And if a face-to-face meeting were to happen, it would probably still have significant social distancing requirements and perhaps health screening needs. Would organizations allow people to travel? There would probably be a significant percentage of remote participation. (We handled that well in March, but this is at another new scale.)

I see that the ballot has an online option (although the Buffalo proposal site doesn't have a description of this). Might we discuss a hybrid option where there are local sites of less than 15 people (as well as single remote users, of course) that are coordinated and em cee'd out of a Buffalo "head end"?

Should we discuss this on the list some more before voting? Or see how this round of voting pans out?

Peter