REMINDER:  This survey closes this Friday, May 22.   We thank the Code4Lib community for the responses and very thoughtful feedback we have already received.

Code4Lib 2020 planning committee

From: Kenneth L Rose
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Code4Lib 2021 Hosting Survey

Dear Code4Lib Community,

We are mindful that these are unprecedented and uncertain times as we all try to navigate the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic.  With that being said, the 2020 planning committee bears the responsibility of passing the torch to the next Local Planning Committee.  Please see the link below for the survey for 2021 hosting options. The University of Buffalo, University Libraries is the only group that has submitted a proposal for Code4Lib 2021.  They have submitted 4 options and we added a virtual only option.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqi-x5c9_4IAdAqCHmJG73pAmn2IYXpWS9eRx8-lTiWq1d6A/viewform?usp=sf_link

We appreciate your feedback.

Code4Lib 2020 planning Committee