Hi Ben and Francis,

Sorry I missed your first email to the list, Ben. Thanks for mentioning
SFM, Francis.

Social Feed Manager <http://go.gwu.edu/sfm> uses the standard APIs and can
collect from the APIs for user_timelines, search (7-9 days back), filter
stream, and the sample stream. We haven't used it with the Premium APIs so
it's not currently collecting from those. I'm happy to answer any questions
you might have about SFM, we use it to support research at GWU by students
and faculty on a lot of different topics. Feel free to ping me on the
DocNow Slack or email.

Best,
Laura

--