Despite having a Twitter Developer Account, I still can not seem to get Twarc to retrieve tweets older than thirty days, and I'm wondering what I'm doing incorrectly.

I created and was granted by Twitter a developer account called nfc4ds. The account has a number of subscriptions, and one of them is called "Search Tweets: Full Archive / Sandbox". I then dutifully created a twitter application complete with an API key and secret. I then authorized Twarc (a Python tool/library) to use the application. I then used Twarc to search Twitter with this query:

  from:ericleasemorgan

The result was a set of a few tweets.

I then used the following query, but the results were empty:

  (from:ericleasemorgan) until:2019-12-31 since:2019-01-01

What am I doing wrong? Is Twarc unable to query things from the past? Does my subscription not really include the full archive?

--
Eric Morgan
University of Notre Dame