Hi Eric,

I remember reading in the API documentation, that the free Public API only
goes back 7 days and it only accounts for ~1% of all tweets.  You may need
to upgrade API accounts.

Darnelle

[image: UNLV Logo] <http://unlv.edu/>

Darnelle O. Melvin

Special Collections and Archives Metadata Librarian

Assistant Professor
University Libraries
University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Office: 702-895-2146 <17028952146>