Before joining CLIR, I worked for a small early trades and crafts museum that was housed in a stunning Richardsonian-Romanesque revival-style building<https://www.metc.org/the-james-library-building/>. The building was a gift from a local businessman who believed that “a free library would be a means of public enjoyment and benefit.” Instead of bearing his name, he insisted that the outside of the building was inscribed with “Library” and “Free to All.” I feel that he would approve of the work that we are doing here at CLIR and DLF. If you are connected with a museum, don't miss tomorrow's (5/27) #DLFmuseums Cohort call @ 2 pm EST! The topic is controlled vocabularies and it is open to all. Click here for more details including agenda & call-in info. <https://www.diglib.org/groups/membership-cohorts/museums-cohort/> Now to the latest jobs on the board!

Data Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2781>, University of Colorado Boulder Libraries

Economics and Data Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2784>, University of Notre Dame

Director, Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2785>, University of Notre Dame

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.
Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Outreach and Engagement Associate
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>