Before joining CLIR, I worked for a small early trades and crafts museum that was housed in a stunning Richardsonian-Romanesque revival-style building. The building was a gift from a local businessman who believed that “a free library would be a means of public enjoyment and benefit.” Instead of bearing his name, he insisted that the outside of the building was inscribed with “Library” and “Free to All.” I feel that he would approve of the work that we are doing here at CLIR and DLF. If you are connected with a museum, don't miss tomorrow's (5/27) #DLFmuseums Cohort call @ 2 pm EST! The topic is controlled vocabularies and it is open to all. Click here for more details including agenda & call-in info. Now to the latest jobs on the board!

Data Librarian, University of Colorado Boulder Libraries

Economics and Data Librarian, University of Notre Dame

Director, Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship, University of Notre Dame

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org