Hello colleagues,

The Software Preservation Network
<https://www.softwarepreservationnetwork.org/> invites you to join us for
the upcoming Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forum
taking place on *Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at* *8 am PT / 10 am CT / 11 am ET /
3 pm UTC.*

Each quarter, we invite our colleagues across professional and disciplinary
communities to participate in an hour-long discussion on topics related to
software curation, preservation, and reuse.

The Summer 2020 Community Forum will be a virtual roundtable with members
of the FCoP cohort and Dr. Amelia Acker, FCoP Project Researcher - this
will be a summary of the project timeline, challenges, insights and the
resulting priorities for field-level action in software preservation and
emulation.

*SUBSCRIBE* to the Software Preservation Network listserv
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/software-preservation-network> to
receive reminders, calendar invites, and call-in information for the
Quarterly Software Curation & Preservation Community Forums. As a Software
Preservation Network (SPN) listserv subscriber, you will also receive new
issues of STACKTRACE: Software Preservation Network Newsletter
<https://bit.ly/spn-newsletter-feb-mar20> and announcements regarding
upcoming software preservation and reuse-related events and resources.

We look forward to having you at the next QCF on June 9! And while you’re
marking those calendars, be sure to save-the-date for future QCFs, as well:

*Fall 2020: *Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 8 am PT / 10 am CT / 11 am ET /
3 pm UTC.

Best Wishes,

Caitlin

Caitlin Perry
Communications and Administrative Coordinator
Educopia Institute

She/Her/Hers

Working from Southern Pines, NC