This is a reminder that the Call For Proposals for NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2020 closes on Monday, May 11, at 11:59pm ET.

I am sympathetic that it’s extremely difficult to think about November conferencing right now. CLIR/DLF is  keeping a close eye on COVID-19 (Link goes to a survey currently open to help determine the best way to meet the needs of the community). We look forward to an opportunity to gather as a community, and our DigiPres Planning Committee is aligned with CLIR/DLF to make it a great (and safe) experience for everyone. We can’t do that without wonderful proposals from our community.

Digital Preservation (#DigiPres20, November 11-12), NDSA’s major meeting and conference, will help to chart future directions for both the NDSA and digital stewardship, and is expected to be a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field. Learn more and check out the CFP for this year’s event, with the theme Get Active with Digital Preservation, here: https://ndsa.org/conference/digital-preservation-2020/cfp/

Looking for collaborators? CLIR/DLF has created a way to connect with proposal collaborators for sessions and workshops using this Google sheet

Kindly,

Courtney

Courtney C. Mumma, MAS/MLIS (she/her/hers)

Deputy Director, Texas Digital Library

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.tdl.org/

Twitter: @TxDigLibrary