Colleagues,

I would like to also add my HUGE thanks and appreciation to both Carol Kussmann (University of Minnesota Libraries) and Kathryn Michaelis (Emory University Library) for their tireless editorial efforts. It is no easy feat to edit a document crafted by many hands. Their names are not listed among the working group’s but you would not be reading this agenda without their effort! The NDSA is an all-volunteer organization so work over and above—especially right now—needs to be acknowledged.

Thank you, Carol and Kathryn!

Best,

Bradley (and the Agenda WG)

Bradley J. Daigle