Colleagues,

As of April 2020, the NDSA Leadership unanimously voted to welcome its three most recent applicants into the membership:

University of Dayton
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
University of California, Berkeley Library

This brings the total membership to number over 250 members! Each of these new members brings a host of skills and experience to our group. Dayton works actively to support scholarship teaching and learning; RISD has over 18TB of digital materials and has an IMLS grant to implement a new DAMS; Berkeley, led by Coordinating Committee Member, Salwa Ismail, has been solidifying its born digital workflows and is developing a web-archiving program.

Each of these organizations has new additions to our various interest and working groups - so keep an eye out for them on your calls and be sure to give them a shout out. Please join me in welcoming our new members. To review our list of members, you can see them here.

Best,

Bradley

Bradley J. Daigle
Academic Preservation Trust