Greetings,

Please join the NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group at *12:00 PT / 3:00 ET
this afternoon (Monday, May 18th)*. We'll be using our May call to discuss
our Summer agenda of topics and activities.

Agenda and call-in info below:

   - Due to security concerns there are new safety measures in place:

"As more of our colleagues use Zoom for meetings, a number of security
concerns have been raised. In an effort to protect DLF groups and NDSA meetings
from 'Zoom-bombing,' we will initiate the use of a generic password to
provide a layer of protection for our meetings."

*ALL scheduled meetings will now require users to enter the password:
DLFzoom"*

   -

   The NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group meets the third Monday of each
   month at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.
   -

   This Google Doc contains agendas and notes from meetings held in 2020
   and can be bookmarked with this link https://bit.ly/30XnNWs.
   -

   Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.
   -

   Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
   https://clirdlf.zoom.us/j/745482656
   -

      US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-740-3766
      -

      Meeting ID: 745 482 656
      -

      International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cPpLHpqKX

Best,

--
Matt Schultz
Director of Digital Curation and Preservation