Greetings,

Please join the NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group at 12:00 PT / 3:00 ET this afternoon (Monday, May 18th). We'll be using our May call to discuss our Summer agenda of topics and activities.

Agenda and call-in info below:

"As more of our colleagues use Zoom for meetings, a number of security concerns have been raised. In an effort to protect DLF groups and NDSA meetings from 'Zoom-bombing,' we will initiate the use of a generic password to provide a layer of protection for our meetings."

ALL scheduled meetings will now require users to enter the password: DLFzoom"

Best,

--
Matt Schultz
Director of Digital Curation and Preservation