The Access 2020 Conference Program Committee invites proposals for participation in the upcoming Access Conference<https://accessconference.ca/>, which will take place virtually the week of October 19, 2020.

Access is Canada’s premier annual library technology conference bringing librarians, technicians, developers, programmers and managers from all library sectors together to discuss unique and interesting library processes and technologies. There will be plenty of opportunities to share ideas and learn from each other!

This single-stream conference features exciting keynotes, presentations, lightning talks, a hackathon, and opportunities to socialize and network.

We are seeking proposals for:

  *   20-minute sessions (15 min + 5 min for questions)
     *   These could be demos, theory, practice, case studies, original research, etc. We welcome innovative approaches!
     *   Proposals will be peer-reviewed.
  *   60-minute multi-speaker sessions (45 min + 15 min for questions)
     *   These should be self-organized. We encourage sessions demonstrating perspectives from multiple organizations.
     *   Proposals will be peer-reviewed.
  *   5-minute lightning talks
     *   On any subject that is conference-related.
     *   Proposals will not be peer-reviewed.

Conferencing virtually
As Access 2020 will be taking place remotely, we welcome innovative approaches to conferencing online. If you have creative ideas for a conference session beyond a talk or webinar-style presentation - especially those that inspire interaction and active engagement - we encourage you to submit!

Ready to submit?
Visit our conference proposal site to create an account and submit your proposal<https://accessproceedings.ca/index.php/access/about/submissions>.

Submission deadline is 11:59 PM PST on July 1st, 2020