Gem -

Did you get a job here? If so, where? When do you start? Which ILS? When are you moving?

Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gem Stone-Logan
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Job: Systems Librarian at The Seattle Public Library

CAUTION: This Email came from an EXTERNAL source. Ensure you trust this sender before clicking on any links or attachments.

Hi,

Due to family reasons, I will be leaving The Seattle Public Library and moving back to California.  This systems librarian announcement is to fill my current job. If you're interested, please apply even if you don't have experience with every item listed. All job applications have to go through the normal process in the application link.  However, I'm happy to chat off list if anyone is interested in learning more about what this job entails and what it is like working at SPL.

Gem Stone-Logan
Systems Librarian
The Seattle Public Library