Posted on behalf of Queen's University Library

Hi all - we invite applications for the position of Metadata and Discovery Librarian at Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada.

Reporting to the Head, Discovery & Technology Services (DTS), the Metadata and Discovery (M&D) Librarian provides forward-looking, transformative leadership for the management of metadata systems and processes and ensures excellent discoverability of and access to Library information resources. Working closely with colleagues in DTS, Information Resources (IR), and other divisions/units of the Library, and leading a team of technicians, the M&D Librarian will play a key role in developing and implementing the metadata, information resource management, and discovery strategies and services for QUL.

The posting for the position can be found on our website here: https://library.queensu.ca/about-us/jobs/metadata-and-discovery-librarian

If you are interested in this position we would be happy to hear from you!

Regards,

Sandra Morden
Jeremy Heil, MAS (he/him)| Digital and Private Records Archivist | Queen's University Archives | Kathleen Ryan Hall, Queen's University, Kingston, ON K7L 3N6 | Tel: 613-533-6000 ext. 74462 | Web: http://archives.queensu.ca<http://archives.queensu.ca/> | Twitter: http://twitter.com/queensarchives

Queen's University is situated on traditional Anishinaabe and Haudenosaunee Territory.

Help us preserve our heritage! Donate to the Friends of Queen's Archives at http://www.givetoqueens.ca/archives