A quick reminder that I am still actively seeking participants to assist with my study (UGA IRB ID# 00001362) that tests a method for streamlining the process of constructing the sort of validation sets that are typically used to evaluate new MEDLINE search hedges.

You will be using a specially modified version of PubMed Search Tester, a clinical question as well as a rubric for evaluating which MEDLINE citations might contain the answer to that question. You can sort items for one, two or all three questions (each question should take around 7-10 minutes to complete). Your answers will help assess how well this approach to refining PubMed searches works in the real world.

Interested? Please review the formal Consent Agreement at https://esperr.github.io/assets/Random_Screen_Consent_Letter.pdf. Then start with a *very* short demographic questionnaire at https://ugeorgia.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a98cyq7oTo6Hkbz before you continue on to the questions.

Thanks so much for your help!

Edwin V. Sperr, MLIS

AU/UGA Medical Partnership

Office of Graduate Medical Education

Clinical Information Librarian

St. Mary’s Hospital

1230 Baxter Street

Athens, GA 30606

p: 706-389-3864

e: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

w: medicalpartnership.usg.edu<http://www.medicalpartnership.usg.edu/>