I am going to push all the unemotional professionalism aside today and say that this week the world is on fire and I'm struggling. I'm certain that many of you out there are struggling as well, so know that you are not alone. If you are out and documenting protests or other events, I would like to point you to Documenting the Now<https://www.docnow.io/>, our 2018 DLF Comm/Cap winner<https://www.diglib.org/announcing-the-2018-dlf-community-capacity-award-winner/>, that has built a variety of tools to help archivists, activists, and researchers work with social media data and chronicle historically significant events. My best to you all, Erin

Data Project Assistant<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2796>, Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)

Systems Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2792>, California Polytechnic State University

Business Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/?p=2795>, University of Notre Dame

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,
Erin O'Donnell
-----
Outreach and Engagement Associate
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
clir.org<https://www.clir.org/> | diglib.org<https://www.diglib.org/>