Hello everyone,

The latest DLF Groups newsletter was published this morning. This month, we’re highlighting DLF’s Committee for Equity and Inclusion, recent webinars from our Project Managers Group and the Privacy and Ethics in Technology Working Group, as well as upcoming group meetings and ways for you to get involved. Read the latest newsletter here, and stay informed about the latest DLF Groups updates by subscribing to our bi-monthly newsletter here.

Best,
Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

📍Based in Atlanta, GA
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys