This is my job digest, so I will brag if I want to...about two of our CLIR Postdocs! Rebecca Y. Bayeck of Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture and Azure Stewart of New York University are the organizers of the “Computational Archival Science” webinar on Monday, July 6 at 12 pm ET. This is the third and final webinar in the popular Emerging Technologies, Big Data & Archives series that began early this month. Register for the webinar and then check out the latest job postings. How can I not brag about that, right? :-) Erin

Mellon Postdoctoral Fellowship in the Digital Humanities, Programs in Digital Humanities, MIT

Lead Digital Projects Analyst, University of Tennessee Health Science Center

Head, Digital Initiatives, Tufts University

📌 Check out new listings at any time by going directly to the Job Board or by tracking #CLIRjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, they're easy to submit—and free if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

Regards,

Erin O'Donnell

-----

Outreach and Engagement Associate

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

clir.org | diglib.org