SAVE THE DATE!

The 2020 Virtual Midwest Data Librarian Symposium (MDLS) will be held on October 14-16, 2020. We expect that these will all be half-days in order to make virtual attendance easier for all participants,
but further details will be released with the program.

MDLS 2020 is intended to provide Midwestern librarians who support research data management the chance to network and expand their research data-related knowledge base and skill sets. It is open to all who wish to attend, including those from the Midwest and beyond as well as librarians in training. Please note that given the virtual nature of the event, we have a set number of priority spots for Midwestern attendees and a reserved set of spots for attendees from beyond.

Attendance to this event is capped and decided on a first-come, first-served basis. Stay tuned for more
announcements, follow @MW_DataLibSym on Twitter, or check the MDLS webpage for updates as they
become available.

Questions should be directed to [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you at the Symposium in October!