Hi Everybody,

Just a reminder that this month's (June) NDSA Infrastructure is being cancelled to allow for some downtime and decompression time. We'll reconvene again in July (07/20) at the usual time (12pm PT/3pm ET).

In the interim, please take some a moment and provide some votes and additional ideas for topics that could be covered on calls for the second half of the year. You can do that here: http://www.tricider.com/brainstorming/3b9GwY1Ulq7.

This Tricider contains all of our previously suggested topics and those that were proposed on our May call, with the latter being towards the top of the list.

All best,

--
Matt Schultz
Director of Digital Curation and Preservation