Hi Code4Lib,

It has been more than two weeks since I originally sought comments on the Code
of Conduct <https://github.com/code4lib/code-of-conduct> changes procedure
mentioned in my last email. Since there were no alterations to the
procedure suggested, I opened a community vote on the topic:
https://forms.gle/FEAWHA4wLWdffMti9

The vote will run two weeks until Thursday, July 30th. There is no
eligibility for voting and email addresses are recorded only to prevent
duplication. Data will be erased afterwards. A simple majority can approve
the procedure, and as always please send your questions to the Community
Support Squad at [log in to unmask] or by messaging
myself (@phette23) or Natasha (@natasha) on Slack.

Sincerely,
Your Community Support Squad Coordinators
Natasha Allen
Eric Phetteplace