Hi All,

I'm having to edit vidoes we're recording to teach patosn (for free)  hwot
to do things.

I'm new to video editing but a few tasks I've learned by watching YouTube
videos for Open Shot  have helped me learn some of  the beginner skills.

I really need a good Open Shot online forum and didn't find the reddit OS
forum as helpful as I'd hoped for.

Has anyone found any good Open Shot online forums or evne just good video
editing or filmmaking forums?

Not everything is covered in YouTube videos and some I've watched and then
tried to replicate the tasks but they didn't work as they did in the video.

That's why forums like this are so great.

I've Googled for forums but only found the reddit forum.

Thank you so much for your kind help.