Hello,

We are trying to advocate with our instructional design and online learning office to automatically include a link to the library website  from all courses' Canvas main navigation menu.  If you have successfully implemented this at your institution, could you please let me know (off-list is fine)?  We are hoping to show that this is a fairly standard practice for universities.

Thank you,

Rose

Rose Sliger Krause
Assistant Professor and Metadata Librarian
John F. Kennedy Library
Eastern Washington University
(509) 359-2385

EWU expands opportunities for personal transformation through excellence in learning.