Hi All,

I’ve been trying to find a good online graphics forums for a long time but
haven’t so far.

If you have found any such group, I’d appreciate you sharing any.

I’m on a super deadline for a video edit for the library and looking for

*f*ree clip art/photo/image/graphic of a spline rolling tool. It’s used for
insert spline into a screen door, window or porch area.

I’ve spent hours combing through pixababy, pexels, unsplash, pikiwizard,
dreamstime - but I've found nothing.

If you’ve found any reliable free graphics/photos/images sites besides the
ones listed about which you;ve used for your library projects I;d so
appreciate your help.

Thank you!