Hello, everyone:

The VuFind Community is holding a free online Summit to discuss the open source discovery layer and related technology. The event will take place from 29 September until 1 October 2020 - having the maintracks take place from 01:00 pm UTC until 04:00 pm UTC.

A call for papers is now being issued for presentations about VuFind and related issues/technologies. We hope to reach a broad audience this year, welcoming new users as well as veterans and encouraging idea sharing between communities. Do not let a lack of expertise with VuFind discourage you from participating!

The full Call for Papers, as well as more information on the Summit, can be found here: https://vufind.org/wiki/community:conferences:summit_2020:cfp

Thanks for your time; I hope to see many of you at the event!

- Demian