Samvera is hiring for its inaugural Community Manager.  We are seeking a highly organized individual who wants to join this grass-roots, open source community that creates best in class repository solutions for digital content stewarded by Libraries, Archives, and Museums.  We are a vibrant and welcoming community of information and technology professionals who share challenges, build expertise, and create sustainable, best-in-class solutions, making the world’s digital collections accessible now and into the future.

The Community Manager will help support and manage the activities of the Samvera Community partners and adopters. The individual will be a highly effective coordinator, communicator, facilitator, and administrator working across the Samvera Community's groups to ensure consistency and coordinated development initiatives.

This position will be employed by Emory University and report to the Chair of Samvera Steering Group. Please see more details about the position including min. qualifications for this 2-year term, fully remote, position and how to apply here: https://staff-emory.icims.com/jobs/53613/samvera-community-manager/job

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs: https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/44781-samvera-community-manager